This is the ultimate war of worlds, while it is really personal stuff but we don’t mind talking about it, do we? Well most of us don’t care but consider these points which almost every one forgets. So get real and join the discussion:
The all-time popular in tweens ain’t it? Even the popular low-waist-jockey-show off thing was related to briefs. So let’s explore it… err… we mean that in the nicest way. Ahem!
- Perfect fit, perfect protection.
- Keeps everything in place. Ahem!
- Works perfect when it hot people are around and you get a hard-on. Ahem, again.
- If you are too sweaty (read: itchy) then this is the worst option.
- No free flowing air.
- Can’t just wear em around like boxers, can you?
- Keep it clean – is the hardest part of all.
- Bad in summers.
The ultimate short thing, wear it under or just wear it standalone works well everywhere. Most popular among teens.
- Free flowing air! Bliss!
- You can just throw your pants away and they act as stand-alone shorts.
- Works in all seasons.
- Super duper bad when you are just wearing boxers and you see a hot person around. Shit! – Bad with hard-ons.
- Never run when you are in boxers. Eekk!
- Sometimes people feel… well… we have herd… insecure and naked!
- Did we say bad with hard-ons? Even when you have jeans over it?
Well let’s conclude this with 2 things:
- Underneath your jeans – wear what you like.
- But when you are wearing boxers alone and you are sure that there will be hot people around – wear a brief under boxers – you can even show off the waist band.
PS: This is an experimental new section in magazine. Head to the online version of this article and let us know how you like it.
Previous post: Unconventional Guide on Choosing the Right Career as Teens
Next post: Ashish Khetarpal